Friday, January 01, 2016

Reminder 2016

That whole 'new year, new me' bullshit is not happening.

Instead, a reminder to myself for 2016:

1. Don't trust anyone so easily. Keep some distance just in case that person decides to change their mind.

2. Love yourself a little bit more, no matter how difficult it is. No matter who tries to put you down, just chin up and try to love yourself.

3. Stop expecting. Expectations kill you.

4. Be a tough cookie. People will always try to hurt you verbally and emotionally. Probably they're just jealous of your awesomeness.

5. Bffs are forever and always.

6. Spend less time on social media, especially FB because thats the place where everyone has the need to show off their happiness. And it takes a toll on you, thinking that your life sucks as compared to theirs. But that is not entirely true. Just because you choose to show off less doesn't mean you have a miserable life. It just shows that you're not a showy person. An introvert, ya know. I'm glad I'm aware of how this can affect me so I'm gonna tell myself to spend less time scrolling on that. However, twitter and blogs are different because I tend to just post and ciao. I don't really bother reading stuff there.

So yeah, cheers to me!

No comments: