Tuesday, December 13, 2016

#icanteven

I think what my sister said is true.
To be bluntly honest because guys can't figure out what you want if you're beating around the bush.

I guess that's probably how I got more quality time, which is better than none.
Although, some things have changed, a lot..

But what really annoys me now is how his peers are trying to influence every aspect of his life to a point whereby he's just another dog jumping into their bandwagon. Although, he denies.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the unfavoured outsider due to my different taste in life. Plus, why the fuck should I comply to your standards? Who the hell do you think you are? I wouldn't be surprised as well if you're trying to brainwash him to your ideology.

However, sometimes I really get confused by him as well. Sometimes he's like against them but also he's with them. Like, I don't even get it.

No comments: