Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Midnight thoughts

Probably the biggest change this year is changing my job to a much more challenging one. Somehow I'm still surviving, but for how long more is another episode.

I should probably lose more weight.

I can feel myself getting older. I probably look so too.

Am I making him feel too comfortable? Maybe I should start setting some limits.

I need to find a better book to read. But which one?

I need more money.

I like cooking. Maybe I can open up my own cafe.

Wonder how cold it is in Japan next year. Should I bring more jackets?

Are we on the same page or drifting apart? I wonder what kind of future he sees with me. Or is there even one at all?

Why am I having so much sleepless nights?

Can I die due to lack of sleep and over working?

No comments: